• Language: english
    • Series: New World of Darkness
    • ISBN: 9781588463340 (1588463346)
    • Format: hardcover, 192 pages
    • Genres: horror, gaming
    • Release date: June 28, 2006
    • Publisher: White Wolf Publishing

About The Book

Last night, right, I dreamed I was drowning in a river of blood. It was slow-moving, like, and full of bones.

I just knew it wasn’t fresh, neither — it’d been pouring out of a deep gash in the land for millennia.

And then I woke up and it was back to the real river of blood, back to this place full of ghosts older’n most countries and spirits what’ve eaten century after century full of war. Whole country’s a boneyard, mate. An’ here we are pickin’ our way among the bones.”

— Emmy Longham, Bone Shadow

They hunted the moors and forests in the days before Caesar came, and they prowl the towns and cities even now. For millennia, supernatural creatures have walked these islands. From the Scottish Highlands to the London streets, danger waits for the unwary.

This book includes:

* A look at the United Kingdom of the World of Darkness, from the bloody secrets of its long-ago history to the most current threats lurking in London’s shadows

* An elaborate treatment of the UK’s werewolves, from new lodges, rituals and traditions to the strange entities that they hunt and that hunt them in turn

* Information on the concerns and key figures of Britain’s vampire and mage population

For use with the World of Darkness Rulebook

EPUB World of Darkness Mac on Bookshop. Hardback ebook World of Darkness by Howard Ingham download. TXT book World of Darkness read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘BULLET EVENT’ is closed to new topics and replies.