(MOBI) These are My Rivers — 9780811212731

HOME Forums BULLET EVENT (MOBI) These are My Rivers — 9780811212731

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emma Greer

These are My Rivers
    New Selected Poems 1955-1993

by Lawrence Ferlinghetti

???? These are My Rivers – READ MORE ????

• ISBN: 9780811212731 (0811212734)
    • Publisher: New Directions
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Genres: poetry, classics, contemporary
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 17, 1994
    • Author: Lawrence Ferlinghetti

About The Book

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, “one of our ageless radicals and true bards” (Booklist), has gathered here four decades of poetry in his inimitable everyman’s voice, including more than fifty pages of new work. The tone has deepened over the years, and he may now be seen as a true maestro in his field. Behind the irresistible air of immediacy and spontaneity lies much erudition and an antic imagination intent on subverting “the dominant paradigm.” From his earliest books, including his landmark Coney Island of the Mind, Ferlinghetti has written poetry “in ways that those who see poetry as the province of the few and educated had never imagined. That strength has turned out to be lasting” (Joel Oppenheimer, N. Y. Times Books Review).

FB2 book These are My Rivers for reader. EPUB ebook These are My Rivers by Lawrence Ferlinghetti download on Powells. Online These are My Rivers Lawrence Ferlinghetti buy on Bookshop.

PDF book These are My Rivers read on Kindle. Hardback These are My Rivers by Lawrence Ferlinghetti read online Mac on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook These are My Rivers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘BULLET EVENT’ is closed to new topics and replies.