I Like to Watch – FB2 download – 9781573444224

HOME Forums BULLET EVENT I Like to Watch – FB2 download – 9781573444224

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Caitlin Carter

I Like to Watch
    Gay Erotic Stories

by Christopher Pierce, Shane Allison, Michael Bracken, Dale Chase, Martin Delacroix, Pepper Espinoza, Harley Jackson, Mark James, Jeff Mann, Wayne Mansfield, Gregory L. Norris, Rob Rosen, Simon Sheppard, Jay Starre, Xan West, Cari Z., Logan Zachary

???? I Like to Watch · Click Here ????

• ISBN: 9781573444224 (1573444227)
    • Genres: erotica
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Cleis Press
    • Release date: January 1, 2011
    • Author: Christopher Pierce, Shane Allison, Michael Bracken, Dale Chase, Martin Delacroix, Pepper Espinoza, Harley Jackson, Mark James, Jeff Mann, Wayne Mansfield, Gregory L. Norris, Rob Rosen, Simon Sheppard, Jay Starre, Xan West, Cari Z., Logan Zachary

About The Book

The dance between the viewer and the viewed fuels the stories of I Like to Watch, a stunning anthology of gay erotica for voyeurs and exhibitionists. In the words of editor Christopher Pierce, “the possibilities are as varied as the individuals who have watched and performed this ritual since the first Cro-Magnon man accidentally saw two men getting it on and decided to stay and watch the show.” Pierce has assembled stellar contributors including Shane Allison, T. Hitman, Jeff Mann, Rob Rosen, and more in this collection devoted to spying, ogling, teasing, flaunting, and showing off for a lover or a stranger. Every exhibitionist needs a voyeur — and in the intimately charged scenarios of I Like to Watch, the special thrill of getting caught is as much fun as completely shedding one’s inhibitions.

PDF book I Like to Watch PC on Booktopia. TXT I Like to Watch by Christopher Pierce buy. MP3 ebook I Like to Watch download on Powells. EPUB book I Like to Watch Christopher Pierce read online for Mac. Hardcover ebook I Like to Watch Christopher Pierce download on Book Depository.

MOBI I Like to Watch buy cheap on iPad. FB2 ebook I Like to Watch read for PocketBook. Paperback I Like to Watch by Christopher Pierce on Dymocks. Hardback book I Like to Watch by Christopher Pierce on Amazon. Online ebook I Like to Watch buy Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘BULLET EVENT’ is closed to new topics and replies.