(Audiobook) Security Blankets by Donald Fraser ~ 9780740771057

HOME Forums BULLET EVENT (Audiobook) Security Blankets by Donald Fraser ~ 9780740771057

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jake Sinny

Security Blankets
    How Peanuts Touched Our Lives

by Donald Fraser, Derrick Bang

???? Security Blankets – CLICK HERE ????

• Author: Donald Fraser, Derrick Bang
    • Release date: April 21, 2009
    • ISBN: 9780740771057 (0740771051)
    • Format: paperback, 168 pages
    • Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
    • Language: english

About The Book

Charles M. Schulz and his beloved comic strip, Peanuts, have changed the world. In Security Blankets, Fraser and Bang present a heartwarming collection of 51 touching true stories to show the connection people have with the adored cartoon. Stories, photos from the contributors, and Peanuts artwork make this work extra special. The connections are so strong they’ve even had the power to change people’s lives.

Take, for example, the Vietnam POW; whose first piece of correspondence while in captivity was a Snoopy card that included a picture of his wife and children. Or the 5-year-old boy from Boston who demanded that his stuffed Snoopy accompany him to the hospital for a high-risk surgery. Connections such as these show how Peanuts has become a security blanket for thousands.

This is chicken soup for the Peanuts lover’s soul.

Excerpt from the book:

“But what made this drawing different was the unique “countdown calendar” that my father had drawn on Snoopy’s belly. Each square on the calendar, which my sisters and I would cross out, meant that our dad was one day closer to coming home. Every time a square was marked off that drawing, Snoopy brought a bit of happiness and security to a war-weary and scared ten-year-old girl who desperately missed her Daddy.

Did Snoopy help bring my father safely home from the Vietnam War? Maybe, maybe not. But to this day, whenever I see Snoopy — especially when he’s performing his happy dance — my heart is grateful and filled with loving memories of my Dad.

TXT ebook Security Blankets download. MP3 book Security Blankets Donald Fraser read for Mac on Dymocks. Online Security Blankets by Donald Fraser buy cheap on Walmart. FictionBook Security Blankets on iPhone.

MOBI book Security Blankets by Donald Fraser download. Hardcover ebook Security Blankets read online PocketBook on Book Depository. FB2 book Security Blankets buy reader on Kobo. Hardback ebook Security Blankets Donald Fraser.

EPUB Security Blankets by Donald Fraser read online. PDF ebook Security Blankets buy cheap for Kindle on IndieBound. Paperback Security Blankets Donald Fraser on Bookshop. Paperback book Security Blankets download on Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘BULLET EVENT’ is closed to new topics and replies.